Losing weight.. a plan
If you are serious about losing weight,
- join Weight Watchers or an equivalent weight watching group (no need to buy their food...contact with the people in the group and principles are important)
- cut out all the bad food
- the right food...correct portions
- 2 hours exercise a day is ideal
- ask your friends to help, and not to offer you the wrong food
- no junk food in the house...your relations will have the same genes and likelihood of developing diabetes.
In a picture
Half the plate should be vegetables or salad. The 'protein', preferably fish or beans, the size of a weetabix. The carbohydrate..the energy size... the size of a fist (for each meal...rice, potatoes, pasta).
- No soft drinks...tap water is best
- Fruit for desert...any 'desert' = calories and putting weight on/not losing it.
As much fruit as you want.
- Cleaning teeth after all meals/food prevents teeth decay. Fruit as a snack is healthy, and if you clean your teeth after it will prevent teeth problems.